Saturday, January 12, 2008

Email Fun

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Stay-at-home mom (most challenging)
2.Pre-K and First Grade Teacher
3. Intern with Bryan Utilities (Energy Trader)
4. Student worker in the Agribusiness Department at A&M

Four Movies I would watch over and over:
1. Urban Cowboy
2. Grease
3. How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
4. Pretty Woman

Four Places I have Lived:
1. Seminole, Texas
2. College Station, Texas
3. Paige, Texas
4. Pflugerville, Texas

Four TV Shows that I like to watch:
1. Friday Night Lights
2. Dancing with the Stars
3. Biggest Loser
4. American Idol

Four Places I have been :
1. Cozumel
2. Chicago
3. Branson
4. Las Vegas

Four people who e-mail me regularly:
1. Mom
2. Holly
3. Amanda
4. Charla

Four favorite things to eat:
1. Sugar Cookies
2. Hot Rolls/Biscuits
3. Good Hot Sauce
4. Nana's Banana Pudding (minus the bananas)
(I know I have a carb problem...)

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Anywhere on vacation with Ronnie
2. At an Aggie football game
3. Shopping with my favorite sister-in-law
4. Working outside with the boys on my parents place in Paige

Four things I am looking forward to this year:
1. Getting healthy/in-shape
2. Taking the boys to Sea World
3. Working another Walk to Emmaus
4. My ten-year reunion

Four favorite books:
1. Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers (any of her books are wonderful)
2. Purpose Driven Life
3. Power of a Praying Wife/Parent
4. Marriage on the Rock

Four best memories (besides having my two boys):
1. Wrestling with my dad when I was little
2. Getting completely out of debt
3. Being baptized last Sunday
4. Giving my talk at the Walk to Emmaus

Four things I love most about Ronnie:
1. His ability to be a spiritual and financial leader in the family
2. His ability to fix ANYTHING
3. His eyes (especially the crows feet at the edges)
4. He is the best dad

Four things going on in the Jenkins house right now:
1. Remodeling our office half bath (pictures to come)
2. Ronnie is working a Kairos (prison ministry)
3. Ronnie and I are going to the Tech vs. A&M game on Wednesday
4. Ronnie and I are consumed with Fox News and the Republican debates

Four Things Drew says that I love:
1. "Hold you Mama"
2. His prayer (which goes like this) "Thank you Father. Thank you for this day. Thank you far, far away."
3. "Mama's so cute"
4. "I love you, Kaders."

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online