Thursday, January 17, 2008

Ronnie and I remodeled our office bath. We used the paper sack technique; then we put a suede glaze over it. It was tedious, but I LOVE IT!!!


Up close picture of the wall.

New mirror and light when you first walk in the 1/2 bath
Up close picture of my new Pier 1 table. I still need to get a round candle to go on top and maybe one on the table to bring the eye down...????
Wall on the north side, above the toilet. I got the tin shelf at Hobby Lobby...it is a perfect match to the mirror (black w/ brownish accents)
Kade eating Ravioli. He loves to eat, and eat, and eat, and eat...This week I went in the kitchen and found him eating chocolate syrup out of the bottle. It was everywhere. Then he threw up and had potty problems because it was sugar free syrup. You know I guess Drew and Kade don't want me to ever be bored...sheesh!


2 comments:

Charla (SHar-la) said...

I LOVE IT!!!! I looks AWESOME! Now, a question...is that a new pedstal sink, or was it already in there? It looks SO different and you're right the hard work really did pay off! I also love the "J" you put up! Great job...can't wait to see it in person!

Fun Family Fitness said...

It looks absolutely great. I love that look...When you are in Childress next time...and have a chance I could use some help...just kiddin' Love it..thanks for sharing the pictures...hope to see you soon....

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online