Friday, November 30, 2007

"This is a day the Lord has made; We will rejoice and be glad in it!" Psalm 118:24


I LOVE my little Kaders and his morning hair. He has started calling Drew, "Bubba." Drew turns around and says, "No, I'm Drew." Last night Kade was chasing Drew around the living room and both of them were laughing the entire time. It just makes my heart fill with joy when I see them loving on each other. I bet that is how Jesus feels when He sees his children loving on one another. Hebrews 13:1-5, "Keep on loving each other as brothers and sisters. Don't forget to show hospitality to strangers, for some who have done this have entertained angels without realizing it..." When Ronnie and I put up the tree Tuesday Kade sat underneath it, clapped his little chubby hands, and oohed. Drew lined up all the stuffed animals and the reindeer around the tree and told them, "Look at the tree and all the lights...oh, goodness!"

1 comment:

Charla (SHar-la) said...

Look at that precious baby face. I would rejoice in the day every morning if I got to get him out of bed with that smile waiting for me!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online