1. Ronnie and I met at a party after the Texas A&M vs. Tech football game. I noticed his brother first because he is over 6', but decided to talk to Ronnie first.
2. Ronnie asked me to marry him on Easter. He hid Easter eggs with scripture about marriage inside of them all over College Station. The last egg was on my couch with a gorgeous ring inside. 3. Ronnie taught high school physics, life science, and biology before he went back to get his masters degree in Ag Economics.
4. Ronnie and I both flipped vehicles before we turned 21.
5. Ronnie and I both showed hogs and steers in high school.
6. Drew was born 2 weeks early and weighed 10 pounds 3 oz. Kade was a month early and weighed 8 pounds 2 oz.
7. My brother Chad is 12 years younger that Ronnie's brother, Richard.
8. Drew can sing the "Spirit of Aggieland".
9. My mom and Ronnie's mom are both breast cancer survivors.
10. Ronnie and I can't wait to move into the country, build a house, and start running cattle.
My Prayer, Dear Father:
3 years ago