Friday, December 7, 2007

Merry Christmas


The boys wore their Santa shirts to our Sunday School Christmas party that Nana bought for them. Way to go Nana!!! I know I am biased, but how cute are these two little guys? Of course, as all parents know, when you get ready for a big event and try to take pictures something always goes wrong. We were all dressed in front of the tree; we bribed the kids to wear their hats, said cheese, and my camera battery went dead. Gotta love it!!! God is good, and our dear friend next door, Debbie, came to save the day. She did a great job! I love that woman!

1 comment:

Fun Family Fitness said...

I love those pictures. I also really enjoyed your posts. Keep them coming. I am sorry to hear that you got the stomach bug, but hopefully you will be well during the holidays...Have a great one and look forward to seeing you in January....stephanie tucker

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online