Wednesday, March 12, 2008

ABC's of Me

A-Attached or Single? Attached…Married almost 5 years, 10 months
B-Best Friend(s): Ronnie, my mom, Charla, Niki (long time friend from back home), Nicole (Friend from Waller, Texas), Sunny (friend from Seminole) and my girls in Levelland. I am so blessed with these godly women in my life: Holly, Amanda, Aimee, Stephanie, Brandy, Haylee, Shannon
C-Cake or Pie: CAKE…my favorite is any type of chocolate cake...it has to be super moist...I am not a big fan of icing though!
D-Drink of Choice: Water and diet cherry limeades
E-Essential Item: My Bible...I have to have it every day. My contacts...can't see the hand in front of my face without them and a good firm bed and fluffy pillow!
F-Favorite Color(s): Reds and Brown
G-Gummi Bears or Worms? BEARS…the worms freak me out!
H-Hometown: Paige, Texas - Population 80! I went to school in Giddings, 15 miles from Paige!
I-Indulgence: Fresh from the oven, hot, soft, sugar cookies...
K-Kids: Drew- 3 1/2 and Kade - 14 months
L-Life is incomplete without: A personal relationship with God, a good marriage, my babies, and good girl friends
M-Marriage Date: May 18, 2002
N-Number of Siblings: 1 younger brother, Chad (25)
O-Oranges or Apples? Apples- Pink Lady
P-Phobias/Fears: Big Spiders really make my skin crawl, dark wholes I can't see in (like the drain and garbage disposal) and snakes.
Q-Favorite Quote: “For every minute you are upset you lose sixty seconds of happiness." Author Unknown
R-Reasons to smile: My Salvation, great husband, security, our country, family, health, wonderful friends in Levelland, and Aggie football season is only 5 months away...Whoop!
S-Season: The Summer time because I love being outside and getting sun, tending to my flowers, walking/playing with the boys. Plus this summer I am hoping to have my 10 year reunion, go to a wedding in Houston, go to Lake Whitney for our family reunion, and take the boys to Sea World- talk about reasons to smile and get in shape!
T-Tattoo’s?: No- if I did get one, which I probably won't because I would rather spend money on clothes, would be a tatoo on my toe...like a permanent toe ring!
U-Unknown Facts About Me: I love to receive parcels in the mail...my mom is always sending us something. I have to have sleep (at least 8 hours if not 9)...Ronnie says a happy Dawn is a rested Dawn. I am the VBS director this year for the 3, 4, and 5 year-olds and I am thinking I might have bitten off more than I can chew. I love to play 42, Texas Hold-Em, and other games. I love to camp. Ronnie and I haven't been since we've had the boys but I love to get outside, pitch a tent, fish, make some burgers and get away from it all.
V –Vegetable you love: I love vegtables...I crave them and I wish I knew how to prepare/cook them in different ways. I think my favorites are cabbage, brocolli, carrots, water chesnuts, cucumber...
W-Worst Habit: Picking at my fingernails and not thinking before I speak
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds? Ultrasounds... when I was pregnant. I will never forget seeing the little arms and legs inside of me.
Y-Your Favorite Foods: Chinese and Mexican
Z- Zodiac - Taures

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online