Thursday, November 20, 2008

8 Things

Well I got tagged by my favorite SIL, Charla, so here goes!

8 Shows I Love to Watch:
1. Cold Case
2. Criminal Minds
3. O'Reilly Factor
4. Joyce Meyer
5. Jon and Kate Plus 8
6. Without a Trace
7. Biggest Loser
8. Bones

8 Restaurants I Love:
1. On The Border
2. Wings and More (In College Station)
3. Hunan's (in Giddings)
4. Pei Wei
5. Texas Land and Cattle Co.
6. Subway
7. KBOB's in Childress (Great Salad Wagon)
8. Kettle - I love their pancakes!!!

8 Things That Happened Today:
1. I woke up at 8:30 (I am blessed by boys that sleep in=)
2. Sang "Do Lord" with Kade...He can sing the song now. I sing "Do Lord, O do Lord, O do remember..." and He sings "Me". It is the cutest thing you have ever heard!
3. Made the boys breakfast (milk and cinnamon toast)
4. Did a load of laundry
5. Turned on my IPOD- I got an awesome new CD at our walk!!!
6. Did the dishes
7. Checked my email
8. Started the boys on a painting project

8 Things I am looking forward To:
1. Thanksgiving - I am going to my mom's
2. The Polar Express Train Ride - December 5th
3. Christmas shopping with Ronnie - December 6th
4. Aggie Basketball starting
5. Christmas Morning at our house with the boys- for the first time!
6. Beth Moore Conference in February
7. Sea World Vacation
8. Starting my project to refinish my old bedroom furniture for Kade's room. (I am going to distress it)- You can go check out his new bedding if you click here.

8 Things On My Wish List:
1. Getting new bedroom furniture this Spring - you can check it out on Pottery Barn- The Hudson Line
2. Getting to have more opportunities to speak and share my testimony
3. Our church is looking for a new preacher - I am praying for a man who is on fire for God and who is Spirit-filled!
4. A King-sized bed
5. A new camera
6. Building a house in the country soon!
7. New tenny-shoes
8. For our women's ministry at our church to explode (we are launching it next Spring)

8 People I tag to do this on their blog:
1. Nicole
2. Haylee
3. Holly
4. Amanda
5. Carly
6. Shannon
7. Brandi
8. Stephanie

1 comment:

Charla (SHar-la) said...

Oh, I LOVE the new bedroom furniture! I didn't know you had it already picked out! It is gorgeous! I love Kade's new room stuff, too! Very sweet!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online