Monday, November 3, 2008

Random Updates

This is my brother, Chad, and some of his friends at a Halloween party. He is the one with orange on! Chad lives in Houston and works for Ryan & Company.
Funny things Drew is saying:
Last Thursday, Kade's ball rolled out in the street. Drew knows not to chase the ball so he held Kade back. When it rolled back to the drive way, Drew retrieved it for Kade. He was so proud of himself; he said, "I am a super hero...I can do anything "anyfing". Mom, I am so strong."
Then this morning he came to the kitchen and told me, "Mom, I brushed my teeth because I don't want my teeth to fall off."
The boys spent the weekend with their Daddy. Ronnie took them to Childress and I had two entire days to myself. I cleaned the house (and it stayed clean...amazing!!), worked on some Walk to Emmaus stuff, watched girlie movies, shopped in Lubbock, went to church, and slept. It was so great. Thank you Ronnie!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online