Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Fall Festival

This was Jack in the making...I forgot to post it yesterday.
My two sweet boys. I wanted to take their pics and told Drew to take off his helmet. Kade followed suite. It amazes me when I watch Kade try to sit like Drew, jump like Drew, run like Drew, shoot like Drew. They are really starting to take on big brother/little brother roles and it warms my heart!

Tonight Drew and Kade dressed up for the Fall Festival at church. I wanted Kade to be a lion like Drew was when he was 1 1/2, but he was having none of the lion head piece. He wanted to wear his hard hat...go figure? So we added his overalls, a tool belt, and some tools and viola...we have our very own Kade the Carpenter.

LOOK AT THOSE SWEET FACES!!!
Drew was a Aggie Football player again. Last minute he told me he wanted to be a tractor.
I said, "Okay, that sounds great you can be a farmer son!"
He replied, "No, I want to be a tractor...I want to be a John Deere Mom"

Due to the fact that I didn't know how/where to get a tractor costume last minute, I talked him into being a "strong Aggie football player."

Drew jumping on the "jump-o-leen" at the festival.

After the "jump-o-leen, Drew spotted a huge rock wall. He told me, "I wanna do that Mom." The man said the only rule was each climber had to weigh at least 40 pounds...so, it was a go for Drew. Here in the picture, Drew was getting ready to climb the rock wall. He made it about 7 foot up and decided that was high enough. I was so proud of him for wanting to try!

Kade using his tools in the his John Deere tool belt!







1 comment:

The Mellberg Family said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. We did too.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online