Monday, June 30, 2008

Happy 18 Months Kaders

On Wednesday, my baby will be 18 months old!!!
Kade playing with Kelsey (a friend's girl we kept last week)!!! If you notice he has two babies...he found a clean one in the laundry basket and was overjoyed to have two!!!
I caught Kade snorting...he does this when he's really happy!
Kade playing Peek-A-Boo!

More snorting...look at those teeth.



I've had an outbreak of ulcers in my mouth this week. I have been in a lot of pain, but Ronnie has been so awesome...he took care of the boys all day yesterday.
Drew was "hiding in the jungle"!
Kade's been wearing this hard hat for two days nonstop!
Kade is such a sweetie...I could just eat him. He loves babies. We kept baby Cash last Thursday, and he just held him and patted his back! Kade is also a jokester and flirt. He will come up and look at you out of the corner of his eyes and smile!!! He loves to play with cars and trucks, eat, jump, and dance. When he "dances" he'll pick up one leg (like a Sumo wrestler) and stomp while going in a circle. He loves to run away when you are changing his diaper, and he loves when his Daddy comes home. I was praying last night and I just told the Lord, "Thank you God that out of all the babies in the world you chose to give Kade to Ronnie and me!" I have to say the last few weeks I have tried to cherish every moment with Kade because I know the baby stage is almost over!




2 comments:

Nicole Friedel said...

What a sweetie and cutie!! I can't believe Kade is already 18 months! Time sure flies when you're having fun, especially with kids! You are very blessed. Love and Miss ya, Nicole

Fun Family Fitness said...

Love those pictures...I am sorry to hear about your mouth...I get those really bad when I get stressed...I was told to talk ZINC pills for them...don't know...just an idea....about the whole baby stage...I am so excited about it starting again...and already sad since I know how fast it goes by...thanks for sharing the pix...steph

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online