Monday, January 19, 2009

Not Me Monday

I found this on a really cool site...this is how she starts the post -
Welcome to Not Me! Monday, where we can be brutally honest with each other, and live to tell about it, while we shroud the severity of our statements by pretending we so did not really do them!"



**I did not wake up late for church on Sunday, look at my hair and say, "Oh...it doesn't look that greasy!" No, not me I always wake up for church 3 hours early, read my lesson, listen to 30 minutes of worship songs, fix the boys a hot breakfast, and spend a hour on my hair.

**I so did not take a four hour nap Sunday with my boys...oh no, not me I was up knitting, making jams, and churning my own butter.

**And this morning when I put Kade in time out (in his play pen) I didn't forget he was in there fifteen minutes later because I was checking my email...no not me.

**I did not sleep with my kids last night for the third night in a row because my hubby's been gone...no that would start really bad habits for me and them- no way not me!

**I did not bribe my boys with ice cream from McDonald's just so they would clean their play room...no I am a good mother and my boys always pick up after themselves without being asked because I have raised them right.

**I did not start putting some pictures in a regular photo album and give up scrap booking every picture I take...no not me...I am no quitter!

Well I am glad that is all straightened up!

And here are some pictures from my date with the boys Saturday:

Look at that face...seriously he is too cute!


We went to Kambri's 2nd Birthday party Saturday at 11. The boys enjoyed eating cake and playing arcade games at 5oth Street Cabousse. Then we went to Chick-fillet and played on the playground where Lala met up with us. The boys got to play for 2 1/2 hours at the park by Lakeside Hospital in Lubbock. Drew rushed off to say, "I am here everybody!" while Kade kept close and observed everything. Around 3:30 we went to Pets Mart and bought 4 new fish. It was a great date!!!

1 comment:

allie nelson said...

making jams and churning butter !! hilarious...

i quit scrapbooking too! i went back to photo albums and BLOGGING! i'm just not that creative and it stressed me out! i totally understand...i mean...had you actually quit scrapbooking...

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online