Thursday, February 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Shannon

Friday, February 6th is Shannon's Birthday, so.....

"Happy Birthday to youuuuuu,
Happy Birthday to youuuuuu,
Happy Birthday dear Shannon
Happy Birthday to youuuuuu!!!"
Three things I LOVE about my sweet friend Shannon!
1. She manages to go to school, raise three kids, and still asks me and anyone else if we need anything!!! She is a very giving person!
2. She is devoted to her family. They have Friday night family night and several other traditions to keep their family unit strong!
3. She is who she is and says what she means. Shannon is genuine and real! I love that!
oh yea, one more thing....
4. She is dependable...if Shannon says she is going to do something or be somewhere you can depend on her to do just that!!!
So stop by Shannon's blog and tell her Happy Birthday! I know she'll appreciate the comments!!!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online