Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Another Q&A

44 ODD Things about Me!
1. Do you like blue cheese? no
2. Have you ever smoked? Ever? yes...and then I vomited
3. Do you own a gun? Well, Ronnie does. I think I'd like to have one too...He said we could get one in pink!!!
4. What flavor Kool Aid was your favorite? Don't like it
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Yes, especially the boys
6. What do you think of hot dogs? No way...I get to thinking of all the stuff in them and I decline
7. Favorite Christmas movie? White Christmas (classic) and Frosty the Snowman (the old one that comes on regular TV every year.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? water with crystal light energy.
9. Can you do push ups? yes...pull-ups no.
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My wedding ring and Aggie ring.
11. Favorite hobby? Scrapbooking, reading, blogging, walking
12. Do you have A.D.D.? No
13. What's one trait you hate about yourself? I talk to much. I was just ready yesterday in 1 Peter 3:4 "You should clothe yourselves instead with the beauty that comes within, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit."
14. Middle Name? Marie
15. Three thoughts I am having? What do I need to do before bed? I need to work out. I wish I could just crawl in bed and read.
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly consume. Water and diet coke.
17. Current worry.Getting our boxes out to the troops tomorrow
18. Current hate right now? Losing weight
19. Favorite place to be? outside in the sun, listening to my praise music, and studying my Bible
20. How did you bring in the New Year? The Crutchers came over and we watched a movie and ate O'Hana's
21. Where would you like to go? Mexico
22. Name four people who will complete this? Holly, Shannon, Brandi, and Carly
23. Do you own slippers? Yes but I wear flip-flops
24 What shirt are you wearing? Pink tank top
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? I don't think I ever have!
26. Can you whistle? yes2
27. Favorite color? Brick Red
28. Would you be a pirate? No...I would always be afraid of getting caught. I am a follow the rules kinda of girl
29. What songs do you sing in the shower? Praise songs and veggie tales...it depends if Drew and Kade are up and crying at the shower stall
30. Favorite girl's name? Grace
31. Favorite boy's name? Drew and Kade of course
32. What's in your pocket right now? Don't have any
33. Last thing that made you laugh? Ronnie giving the boys their bubble dos last night (see below post)
34. Best bed sheets as a child? I can't remember anything before kids...loss of brain cells!
35. Worst injury you've ever had? Car accident when I was 18...I lost most of the hair on the left side of my head and got 150 staples in my head...
36. Do you love where you live? Yes...if you would have asked me that a year ago I would have hesitated, but I can truly see how God is working in my life right now. I have WONDERFUL friends and I love our Emmaus Community.
37. How many TVs do you have in your house? 4...for some reason that makes me really sad to say.
38. Who is your loudest friend? I think I am the loudest...I am going to work on that
39. How many dogs do you have? 0
40. Does someone have a crush on you? hopefully my hubby
41. What is your favorite book? Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers
42. What is your favorite candy? Starburst Jelly Beans
43. Favorite Sports Team? Gig ‘Em AGGIES!!!
44. What song do you want played at your funeral? I Can Only Imagine...I Will Praise You In This Storm...I want it to be a celebration, not a funeral.

2 comments:

Shannon Rodriguez said...

I love the new blog! It is really cool. Just had comment that I want I Can Only Imagine played at my funeral too. It is one of my favorites!!

allie nelson said...

i love "Redeeming Love"...

hope things are going wonderful in your life!!!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online