Wednesday, May 7, 2008

New Layout---I'm Lovin' It!!!

Okay...have you ever had one of those days that you wish you could have a BIG cry? The tears start welling up in your throat and continue to get larger and larger until you feel like ther are all going to explode like a volcano. That's how the last 24 hours have been for me. I don't know if it is lack of sleep because of the storms, hormones, Satan trying to steal my joy, or a combo of all three.
I went to church this morning for Bible Study, came home, put the boys down, and then I checked my email. "I love your new layout" was what the first email I opened said. I thought...new layout, what? Then I remembered my SIL, Charla, asked if she could update my blog layout for my birthday last weekend. I LOVE IT!!! I didn't even tell her what I wanted...she just knows me! I feel so loved...I don't know if it's the fact that she knows me so well, that she took time to make something personally for me, or that it was a TOTAL surprise. The older I get, the more I enjoy surprises because they are few and far between. It just really touched me today! God used her to as a means of grace to me. Thanks Charla...I love you and I am so blessed that God brought us together. It's the best present ever.
***If you'd like Charla to update your layout...you can leave her a comment on her blog rcjenkins@blogspot.com or email her at cjenkins@childressisd.net . She is awesome!!!

1 comment:

Carly said...

I do like your layout. Charla did a good job. As for mine, I like the way it looks, but it's not very user friendly. I'm not sure what's up with that. I will have to play around with it sometime.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online