Thursday, September 11, 2008

We Have Not Forgotten


My thoughts and prayers are with the victims families of September 11, 2001. I am also praying for our troops who serve so selflessly and their families. I ask you to also pray for Sarah Palin as she takes a stand for Christ, her faith, and our country.
Isaiah 41:10 God said, " Don't be afraid, for I am with you. Don't be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strenghten you and help you. I will hold you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl, just wanted to remind everyone to pray for Joe Biden and Obama also. They all need our prayers. AND don't forget all of us down here in the Hurricane Ike area. We are sitting here waiting. Take care, Love you, T

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online