Saturday, June 20, 2009

One Word

I got this in an email from my sweet, sweet, friend, Belinda at eddins4.blogspot.com.
Thought it might make a quick, easy, AND fun post! I have been sick all week with something I picked up at the lake, so I am ready for a little fun!

Where is your cell phone? Charging


Your significant other? cuddling

Your hair? dry

Your father? rancher

Your favorite thing? relationships

Your dream last night? horrible

Your favorite drink? Sonic

Your dream/goal? FREEDOM

What room are you in? office

Your hobby? Children

Where do you want to be in 6 years? Ranch

Where were you last night? Home

Something that you aren't? Perfect

Wish list item? Furniture

Last thing you did? Hillsong

What are you wearing? PJ'S

TV? Cartoons

Your pets? wishing

Friends? amazing

Your Life? work-in-progress

Your mood? hopeful

Missing someone? Mom

Drinking? water

Car? Yukon

Something you’re not wearing? bra =) HA!

Your favorite store? Mardels

Your favorite color? Red

When is the last time you cried? Yesterday

Vacation? Sea World

Your favorite place? home

Favorite plate to eat? Fajitas

Favorite place I'd like to be at right now? Stanton

Your fear? BUSYNESS

3 comments:

jerriann said...

I love it! :) I have missed you like crazy too. I'm not your mom but I miss talking to you. Soon, okay.

Shayla said...

I'm sorry you've been sick :(

Your post was a great "getting to know you" exercise lol

Get Well Soon!!!

Belinda said...

Wasn' t that a cute email, but a better post. Thanks for posting it. I didn't know you were sick. I am so sorry you should have called I would have brought you soup and kleenex and Lysol, whatever you needed. Love ya.Call me

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online