Monday, June 1, 2009

Passionate Bloggin' Award

I was given this award by my sweet friends Jerri and B...

Now for the award requirements. Five things I am passionate about:
1. I am passionate about my Savior, my Redeemer. He is my only WAY to true freedom, my ONLY Truth, and the only Light that cannot be taken away from me. I love to receive new revelations in HIS WORD. I love to truly worship Him in His House, and I love that I can freely walk up to His Throne of Grace anytime I need Him. He is the Rock my life stands on.

2. I am passionate about my family. My husband and my two boys are my biggest ministry and sometimes they are the ones I put on the back-burner. Having a family takes work. It is work to plan meals and eat at the table. It takes work to keep my home 'desirable' for all. It takes work to put aside my wants in the evenings and play that 10th round of Old Maid with Drew. It takes work to juggle the roles of mommy, wife, friend, daughter, sister, and Christian. I'll be honest...even though I am passionate about my family sometimes I am not very good at the 'work'. I think now I am going to get passionate about being better.

3. I am passionate about completing tasks. Since our camping trip I have not been able to get all my ducks in a row, and it KILLS ME. I love to check my list off...I might be past passionate on the spectrum. I might be leaning closer to the psychotic, needs-medication, help that woman side of the scale. =) Ha!

4. I am passionate about helping other girls/ladies. I love to encourage women. It makes me giddy when Jesus uses me to bind up the broken-hearted. I get so excited about sharing my testimony with others...God has done SO MUCH in my life. I know His Power first-hand. It THRILLS MY SOUL when I see other ladies have a genuine encounter with the ONE TRUE I AM.

5. I am passionate about our Emmaus Community. Ronnie and I are currently without a church home, so the Emmaus Community is filling that need in our lives at the moment. I love that our community is family. I have brothers and sisters, mothers and fathers, grandmothers and grandfathers in Christ. They love me like they have known me all my life. There is not really a special building. There isn't anything extraordinary about the preacher. The musicians change every time we are there. It is just simply LOVE. Love that can only flow over from the fullness of Jesus in each heart. It is truly ONE BODY. No one cares what denomination you are, what race you are, how much money you have, or how much you screwed up in the past. It is just pure love. It is refreshing and I LOVE being with THEM.

Okay now for 5 bloggers who are passionate in their own special way.
1. Trey Morgan - he just amazes me!!!
2. Mary Martinez - Prayer Warrior
3. Haylee Potter - she is rockin' it at the Biggest Loser contest
4. Shanda at Titus 2 Tuesdays
5. Beth at Living Proof Ministries.
If you feel like passing the love forward...go for it. I just wanted to let each of you know how much you bless my life daily!

1 comment:

jerriann said...

I love your honesty and I love your courage. You go girl!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online