Monday, April 14, 2008

I Will Praise You In This Storm

Talk about a post that moved me to tears. Can you imagine your baby girl only living 2 1/2 hours and praising God for the life he gave you. Please take the time to read this blog. Angie and Todd, a singer in Selah, give God all the glory for creating thier baby girl, Audrey Caroline. Audrey was only in the world for a short time, but because of her and her parents many people are speaking the name, Jesus, today. You don't have to have a long life to make a big impact. Thank you Angie!!! Glory to God!!!

1 comment:

Fun Family Fitness said...

Nice post...about your friends.... I was happy to help...I just hope that I did...I will help anyone that is "DAWN'S friend...." hope to see you soon....steph

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online